Please check here for our class policy and other class information.
- Register early as space is limited and classes fill up very quickly. If these class dates are full, or do not suit you, check with Quiltessential Co. as more dates may open up on demand. If a class is "unavailable" it could be full, so phone and request to be on our waiting list.
- You may register in person at Quiltessential Co. or by phone or mail or through our web site however payment must be made at the time of the registration, as no spots are held without payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac and cash.
- Sorry, NO REFUNDS are given on registration fees. You may send a friend in your place or you will be given a class credit if 14 days’ notice is given. Class fees will be refunded if minimum enrolment is not met and we cancel the class.
- Your machine must be in good working order and you must know how to operate it, and bring your manual.
- Supply lists for classes are given at the time of registration, or are on our web site. If there is an orientation, we prefer that you attend that before purchasing supplies, as we will be giving out additional supply information at that time. Please come prepared to class, as it will make your time and the other student's time more productive.
- If you need supplies we are offering them at the best price possible. Please come when the store is still open to pick up supplies, so that you are prepared and we can start the class on time. Classes start promptly.
- All efforts to contact students are made. Please give us your daytime phone number and remember to mark your dates down for classes, as we cannot make reminder calls.
- Good instructors put a lot of effort into class preparation. Many times their creations are original and you are not asked to buy their patterns, rather they are given freely with the class instruction. If a commercial pattern is used or a kit is required, we give the class a preferred price. We try to keep the class size small enough for you to get full enjoyment and to get the best time the instructor can give you.
- ALLERGIES are a growing area of concern. Please do not wear perfumes to classes.
- Cell phone use is discouraged as everyone is here for a break and free time. Emergencies are an exception, but please limit the calls and perhaps temporarily leave so as not to disturb the other students.